New Opening: Looking for Project Coordinators for VMX
The Benita & Catalino Yap Foundation is now looking for a Project Coordinator for its Volunteer Matching Exchange (VMX).
VMX is one of the BCYF departments that advocates volunteerism with a purpose. It connects individuals with volunteer opportunities from partner organizations, and makes available basic CSR and Social Development Training.
Description of Project Coordinator’s Duties:
* Coordinate the Volunteer Development Program that connects volunteers of BCYF and those of partner organizations to development opportunities such as but not limited to internships, general volunteer opportunities, training, events, etc.
* Overall in charge of running the Search for Local Heroes program (recognizing local volunteer leaders who are making an impact in their barangay / community)
* College graduate with a strong interest in Social Development
* Willing to go through a 3-month volunteer period with BCYF that may be converted to full-time position after assessment.
* Preferably has volunteered with BCYF’s partner organizations
* Interest in social entrepreneurship is recommended
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic knowledge with Social Media and Blogging platforms (especially wordpress)
If interested, contact the BCYF Secretariat at email@example.com